6 Over 6 Vision Ltd (“6Over6” or the “Company”) welcomes you (the “User”, or “you”) to our GlassesOn™ application(s) (the "GlassesOn App(s)" or “App(s)”) and to our website available at: http://www.6over6.com (the “Site”) (collectively, the "GlassesOn Service" or “Service” as further detailed below).
- Acceptance of the Terms and meeting the Criteria for Using the Services:
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER TO, CONNECT TO, ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE IN ANY MANNER.
- PLEASE NOTE: The GlassesOn Apps are available only to individuals who meets all the following criteria (the "Criteria"):
- Age between 18 (eighteen) and 45 (forty five)
- Have an eye glasses parameters range that is:
- Myopic with spherical power between -0.25 and -6.00 diopter
- Hyperopic with spherical power between +0.25 and +3.00 diopter
- Astigmatic with cylinder power between Cyl -0.25 and -2.50
- Single-vision only (no multi-focal, bi-focal or progressive lenses)
- Have no prism measurement in your prescription
- Have no history of amblyopia, diabetes, hypertension, glaucoma, cataracts, retinal detachment, crossed-eyes, brain injuries, neurological issues, etc.
- Have no recent discomfort or symptoms of acute eye pain, flashes and/or floaters in eyes.
- Is able to use both hands at the same time, in order to perform the tests as part of the Services (hand amputees, people suffering from paralysis, significant weakness or trembling in their hands will require the assistance of another person to perform the test).
BY ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS, YOU REPRESENT THAT ANY AND ALL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US THROUGH THE SERVICE IS TRUE AND ACCURATE AND THAT YOU MEET ALL THE CRITERIA LISTED ABOVE. THE PROVISION OF ANY FALSE OR FRAUDULENT INFORMATION (INCLUDING BY STATING YOU MEET THE CRITERIA WHEN YOU ARE NOT) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- The Service:
- GlassesOn™ is our proprietary suite of online optometry mobile and web app with which Users can measure the refraction error of their eyes, their visual acuity, their pupillary distance and lens power of their glasses.
6OVER6 DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. THE SERVICES DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. THE SITE AND APPS AND ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU BY 6OVER6 AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE ARE BEING PROVIDED TO YOU SOLELY FOR YOUR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL BENEFIT AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT OR A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. 6OVER6 ENCOURAGES YOU TO SHARE ANY INFORMATION GENERATED BY USE OF THE SITE AND APPS WITH YOUR TREATING HEALTH CARE PROVIDER.
- The GlassesOn suite of apps includes:
- The GlassesOn™ Application
- GlassesOn is used to measure existing eyeglasses’ lens power. By taking a picture of a known target image through the eyeglasses, and then analyzing the distortion caused by the optical lenses, GlassesOn’s proprietary algorithm extracts the lens’s optical power.
- GlassesOn results include the following parameters for each lens (Right lens / Left lens):
- Sphere power (rounded to 0.25 diopter)
- Cylinder power (rounded to 0.25 diopter)
- Cylinder axis (rounded to the closest degree)
- Also, the PD parameter is provided. (PD means the Pupilary Distance, i.e. the required distance between the two lenses’ optical centers (rounded to 0.5 mm))
- GlassesOn Lenses module:
- GlassesOn Lenses is intended for single vision lenses only (no multi-focal, bi-focal or progressive lenses), with no prism.
- GlassesOn Lenses is intended for lenses with spherical power between -0.25 and -6.00 diopter, or between +0.25 and +3.00 diopter, and cylinder power between -0.25 and -2.50 diopter.
- Some frames may be too large or too small to measure. In this case the Service shall make reasonable efforts to communicate an appropriate message to the user.
- Some lighting conditions may prohibit the test from running (e.g. sharp reflections on the web screen).
- GlassessOn Lenses runs on genuine devices based on Android and on iOS-operating systems only.
- Minimal mobile OS requirements: Android 5.0 and above; iOS 10.0 and above.
- GlassessOn Lenses requires an RGB web screen, with a minimal physical size of 12” diagonal.
- GlassesOn requires minimal mobile camera resolution of 8 megapixels.
- GlassesOn Lenses is not intended for prescription sunglasses.
The GlassesOn Pupils module
- GlassesOn Pupils ("PD Step") is used to measure the distance between a person’s pupils.
- GlassesOn Pupils determines the distance of the camera from the eyes using a known size object, determines the distance between the eye while looking at the phone's camera at that determined distance and provides the distance between the eyes when the user will look to a distant object.
- GlassesOn Pupils provides the PD measurement for the User, in millimeters (rounded to 0.5mm).
GlassesOn Pupils - Special Terms:
- GlassesOn Pupils may fail to provide results under certain lighting conditions.
- GlassesOn Pupils runs on genuine devices based on Android and on iOS-operating systems only.
- Minimal mobile OS requirements: Android 5.0 and above; iOS 10.0 and above.
- GlassesOn Pupils requires minimal mobile front camera resolution of 5 megapixels.
- Payment and Service Fees: Currently the Services are rendered free of charge. 6Over6 reserves the right at its sole discretion to change the fee charged (with no retroactive effect) from time to time without notice.
- User Representations and Undertakings:
Your use of the Service (or any part thereof) is dependent on the fact that you hereby represent and warrant that
- you possess the knowledge and judgment necessary to decide whether to use the Service or otherwise rely on any information available therein;
- you acknowledge that there are risks in using the Service, and that 6Over6 cannot and does not guarantee any specific outcomes from such use, and you hereby assume all such risks, liabilities and/or harm of any kind arising in connection with and/or resulting from such use;
- you possess all necessary rights (including ownership rights), either through yourself or through receipt of necessary consent or permission, to use the Service;
- you possess the legal authority to enter into these Terms and to form a binding agreement under any applicable law, to use the Service in accordance with these Terms, and to fully perform your obligations hereunder;
- if you connect to, access or use the Service on behalf of any third party, family member or dependent, you represent and warrant that you are duly authorized under any applicable law to represent such third party, family member or dependent in connection with these Terms and to commit it to be bound by these Terms, and hereby make all representations and warranties herein on both your and its behalf;
- the execution of the Terms does not and will not violate any other agreement to which you are bound or any law, rule, regulation, order or judgment to which you are subject and you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
- you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for complying with applicable laws regarding your use of the Service; and
- you will not infringe or violate any of the Terms.
There are certain behaviors that are strictly prohibited within the framework of Service. Please read carefully the restrictions listed below. Failure by you to follow the provisions that are listed below may (at the sole discretion of the Company) result in termination of your access to the Service and may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability. You may not (either by yourself or by anyone on your behalf ):
- copy, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineering, reverse-compile, disassemble, publicly display or distribute in any way, the content of our Service, including any information, material or data available on the Service other than your subscription or any personal information (collectively, the “Content”) and/or the Service (or any part thereof);
- make any use of Content on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose, or replicate or copy Content without Company's prior written authorization;
- create a browser environment or other demarcation of the information around 6Over6's Content (no frames or inline linking);
- infringes or violates the rights of privacy or any other rights of another User or to gather personally identifiable information and users without their explicit consent, including – Using the “Robot”, ”spider” editing application , or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, or data-mine;
- defame, slander, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten, or otherwise harm the lawful legal rights of others;
- transfer or create any other way in connection with the Service, any computer virus, ”worm”, ”Trojan horse”, bug, spyware, malware, or any other computer code, file or programs that may damage, or are intended to damage the activity of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment or component or code, damaging, have the potential to cause damage, interfering or intrusive;
- damage the operation of the App/(s) or Site or disturb the Apps/(s) or Site or to impair or interfere with the servers or networks that host the Service or allow the availability, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of these servers or networks;
- sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purpose any use or access to the Service (or any content therein) without 6Over6’s express consent;
- assign (e.g. frame) or a copy (e.g. mirror) any part of the Service without 6Over6’s prior express written consent;
- create a database – by systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the Service;
- use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral or unauthorized,
- to use the Service and/or the Content for commercial or non- private purpose without 6Over6’s express written consent;
- install and/or use the Service on a simulator or an emulator.
- Intellectual Property Rights:
The Service, the Content, the design, logos, graphics, images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, 6Over6’s proprietary software, algorithms and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto, including inventions, patents and patent applications, trademarks, trade names, logos, copyrightable materials, graphics, text, photographs, designs (including the “look and feel” of the Service and any part thereof), specifications, methods, processes, algorithms, data, technical information, technology, interactive features, source code and objects, files, interfaces, interface graphics and trade secrets, whether or not registered or registrable (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), are owned and/or licensed to 6Over6 and are subject to copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights under U.S laws, foreign laws and international conventions. Unless expressly permitted in these conditions, you may not copy, distribute, display, publicly perform, make available to the public, disassemble, separate, modify, sublicense to, commercial use, sell, rent, lend, process, connect, combine with other software, translate, modify, or create derivative works of any material that is subject to 6Over6’s proprietary rights, including 6Over6’s intellectual property, either by yourself or by someone acting on your behalf, in any way or by an means. All logos and other proprietary identifiers used by 6Over6 in connection with the Service, (“6Over6 Trademarks”) are all trademarks and/or trade names of 6Over6, whether or not registered. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos, which may appear on or with respect to the Service belong to their respective owners (“Third Party Marks”). No right, license, or interest to 6Over6 Trademarks and/or to the Third Party Marks is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license, or interest shall be asserted by you with respect to 6Over6 Trademarks or the Third Party Marks and therefore you will avoid using any of those marks, unless expressly permitted herein. You are hereby prohibited from removing or deleting any and all copyright notices, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of 6Over6 and/or its licensors, including copyright mark [©] or trademark [® or ™] contained in or accompanying the Service, and you represent and warrant that you will abide by all applicable laws in this respect. You are further prohibited from using, diluting or staining any name, mark or logo that is identical, or confusingly similar to any of 6Over6 marks and logos, whether registered or not.
- Third Party Services:
- Third Party Components:
The Service may use or include third party software, files and components that are subject to open source and third party license terms (“Third Party Components”). Your right to use such Third Party Components as part of, or in connection with, the Service is subject to any applicable acknowledgements and license terms accompanying such Third Party Components, contained therein or related thereto. If there is a conflict between the licensing terms of such Third Party Components and these Terms, the licensing terms of the Third Party Components shall prevail only in connection with the related Third Party Components. These Terms do not apply to any Third Party Components accompanying or contained in the Service and 6Over6 disclaims all liability related thereto. You acknowledge that 6Over6 is not the author, owner or licensor of any Third Party Components, and that 6Over6 makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the quality, capabilities, operations, performance or suitability of Third Party Components. Under no circumstances shall the Service or any portion thereof (except for the Third Party Components contained therein) be deemed to be “open source” or “publicly available” software.
- Usage Rules:
Since you may download the App(s) from a third party platform, service provider or distributor (e.g. App Store or Google Play Store), (“Platform Provider”) your use of the App(S) may also be governed by usage rules which the Platform Provider may have established and which relate to your use of the App(s) (“Usage Rules”). Please note that in such case, Usage Rules may apply and it is your responsibility to determine what other Usage Rules are applicable to your use of the App. You undertake to comply with all the applicable Platform Provider’s Usage Rules. The terms of the Usage Rules may prevail over any other TermsYou represent that you are not prohibited by any applicable laws or Usage Rules from downloading and/or using the App(s). Any download and/or use of the App(s) by anyone prohibited by any applicable laws or Usage Rules from downloading and/or using the App(s) is expressly prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that Platform Provider has no responsibility for the App(s) or content thereof, nor does it have any obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App(s). In the event of any failure of an App downloaded from a Platform Provider to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the relevant Platform Provider, and Platform Provider may as the sole remedy of the Platform Provider (if it chooses or obligated by law to do so) refund the purchase price, if any, for the App(s) to you to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The Platform Provider may have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App(s), and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be solely governed by these Terms and any law applicable to 6Over6 as provider of the App(s). You acknowledge that Platform Provider may not be responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the App(s) or your possession and/or use of the App(s), including, but not limited to: (i) product liability and intellectual property claims; (ii) any claim that the App(s) fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; and all such claims are governed solely by these Terms and any law applicable to 6Over6 as provider of the App(s). You acknowledge and agree that if you downloaded the App(s) from a Platform Provider, and its subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms, the Platform Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
The Service availability and functionality depends on various factors, such as communication networks software, hardware, and 6Over6’s service providers and contractors. 6Over6 does not warrant or guarantee that the Service will operate and/or be available at all times without disruption or interruption, or that it will be immune from unauthorized access error-free.
- Changes to the Service:
6Over6 reserves the right to modify, correct, amend, enhance, improve, make any other changes to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service (or any part thereof, including but not limited to the Content) without notice, at any time and at its sole discretion. In addition, you hereby acknowledge that the content provided under the Service may be changed, extended in terms of content and form or removed at any time without any notice to you. You agree that 6Over6 shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our Services or the Content included in the Service.
- Disclaimer and Warranties:
6OVER6 DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, THE INABILITY TO USE OR OPERATE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE. THE SERVICE (AND ANY PART THEREOF), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT, DATA AND INFORMATION RELATED THERETO, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF USE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. 6OVER6 AND ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES AND OTHER AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, “6OVER6 AFFILIATES”), JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY, DISCLAIM AND MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE USABILITY, ACCURACY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TRUTHFULNESS, USEFULNESS, OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY CONTENT, DATA, RESULTS, OR OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED OR GENERATED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR OR ANY USER’S USE OF THE SERVICE. 6OVER6 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE IS OR WILL BE SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED, WITHOUT ERROR, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS. 6OVER6 MAY, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT AN OBLIGATION TO DO SO, CORRECT, MODIFY, AMEND, ENHANCE, IMPROVE AND MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, OR DISCONTINUE DISPLAYING OR PROVIDING ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES WITHOUT ANY NOTICE TO YOU. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING USE OF AND/OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, IS ENTIRELY, OR OTHERWISE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL 6OVER6 AND/OR ANY OF THE 6OVER6 AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICE, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, FAILURE OF THE SERVICE TO PERFORM AS REPRESENTED OR EXPECTED, LOSS OF GOODWILL, DATA OR PROFITS, THE PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE TO PERFORM UNDER THESE TERMS, AND ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION OR BY ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS AND/OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES. NO ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU FOR ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE ACCRUAL OF SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION. AS SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEN SUCH LIMITATIONS ONLY MAY NOT APPLY TO A USER RESIDING IN SUCH STATES. SUCH LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE AGREED ALLOCATIONS OF RISK CONSTITUTING IN PART THE CONSIDERATION FOR 6OVER6’S SERVICES TO YOU, AND SUCH LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY, AND EVEN IF 6OVER6 AND/OR ANY 6OVER6 AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LIABILITIES AND/OR DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND IN NO EVENT SHALL 6OVER6’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED AMOUNTS PAID TO 6OVER6 FOR USE OF THE SERVICE. IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY PAYMENTS TO 6OVER6 FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE, THEN 6OVER6 SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 6Over6 and any 6Over6 Affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debts, fines, late fees, cancellation fees and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising directly or indirectly from: (i) your use of the Service (or any part thereof); (ii) breach of any term of these Terms by you; (iii) any damage of any sort, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, you may cause to any third party which relates to your use of (or inability to use) the Service; (iv) your violation of any third party intellectual property rights, privacy rights or other rights through your use of the Service or provision of information to the Service; and (v) your violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Amendment to Terms:
- Termination of Service:
These Terms do not, and shall not be construed to create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between the parties hereto. Any claim relating to the Service or use of the Service will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles. Any dispute arising out of or related to your use of this Site and/or the App(s) will be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts of the District of Tel-Aviv, Israel. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms without 6Over6’s prior express written consent. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. These Terms are the entire terms and conditions between you and 6Over6 relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and 6Over6. Notices to you may be made via email or regular mail or upon a message within the service or a notice on Company's Site. Our Service may also provide notices of changes to these Terms or other matters, by displaying such notices or by providing links to such notices. Without limitation, you agree that a printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
If you have any questions (or comments) concerning the Terms or the Service, you are welcome to send us an email to the following address, and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe: firstname.lastname@example.org
By contacting us, you represent that you are free to do so and that you will not knowingly provide 6Over6 with information that infringes upon third parties’ rights, including any intellectual property rights. You further acknowledge that notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, any and all rights, including intellectual property rights in such information provided, shall belong exclusively to 6Over6, and 6Over6 may use or refrain from using any such information at its sole discretion.